On-The-Job Dangers Can Cause Serious Injuries
If you are injured at work, you have a workers’ compensation claim.
At the Michael C. Heyden Law Office in Wilmington, Delaware, we’ve been assisting clients in recovering medical expenses and other damages caused by workplace injuries since 1982. We will work hard to make sure you are paid what you are owed by the negligent party. We will also be there to support you and your family as you try and recover damages from your employer from your workers’ compensation claim. We can also help you pursue disability insurance claims. We are known for being responsive with clients and aggressive with insurance companies.
Call 302-416-4695 or 888-668-0590 to set up a free consultation with our workers’ compensation lawyer.
Paying Your Bills On Time
Getting compensation quickly can mean the difference between paying your bills on time so you can focus on recovering from your injuries versus feeling overwhelmed and unsure of how to proceed. Our experienced counsel can help you understand the process for filing your workers’ compensation claim and obtaining payments after a workplace injury.
Common On-The-Job Dangers And Injuries
Workplaces can be rife with numerous hazards to employees. While some industries may be more prone to workplace injuries than others, all industries can have workplace dangers that injure employees.
Some types of jobs and workplaces where we commonly see accidents occur are:
- Construction sites
- Forklift and crane accidents
- Heavy machinery defects and accidents
- Scaffolding and ladder accidents
- Auto accidents when occurring in the course of employment
- Delivery and trucking
- Farming jobs, including farm worker accidents and accidents with machinery like tractor rollovers
- Blue collar factory jobs
- Job with chemical exposure to employees
We represent a variety of workplace injuries, such as:
- Burn injuries
- Permanent injuries, disfigurement and scarring
- Back and neck injuries and lifting injuries
- Catastrophic and disabling injuries, like paralysis, nerve damage and loss of limbs
- Brain injuries and head traumas
- Disease caused by the occupation
- Office job injuries, like carpel tunnel syndrome
- Injuries caused by other repetitive stress problems
Workplace accidents can occur in any job situation. An attorney can help you recover compensation and protect your rights after you’ve been injured on the job. Death benefits may also be available to survivors.
Contact Responsive Representation
For a free consultation about your claim, send us an email, or call us at 302-416-4695 or toll free at 888-668-0590. We respond to calls and emails the same day we receive them.