Serving Legal Needs In Delaware Since 1982
At the Michael C. Heyden Law Office, we help clients make the important decisions when facing legal issues from personal injury to criminal defense, medical malpractice to workers’ compensation. We’ll give you the confidence to handle the legal matters you and your family encounter.
Since 1982, the Michael C. Heyden Law Office has been assisting clients in Delaware with legal issues. Mr. Heyden is known for having experience in the courtroom and being an aggressive litigator. He will also settle cases through negotiation and always have your best interests in mind when working on your case. Contact his office in Wilmington, Delaware, for a free consultation at 302-416-4695 or 888-668-0590.
You can also learn more about his background and experience by clicking on his profile link here:
Work With An Experienced Trial Attorney
For more than 30 years, Michael C. Heyden has been a lawyer in Delaware. He has received several distinctions including:
- Named to “Who’s Who In American Law”
- Designated in Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the Nation by The National Trial Lawyers
- Published Author of Multistate Collection Handbook
- Admission to the highest court in the country, the U.S. Supreme Court, as well as federal and state Courts in Delaware
Education With Honors
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware: LL.B., summa cum laude
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware: J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware: B.S. in Business Administration, summa cum laude
Compassionate, Responsive Counsel For Your Legal Needs
At our firm, you can expect a prompt response to your needs and inquiries. We answer calls and emails the same day they are received. This means your matters will be handled in a timely fashion and important deadlines won’t be missed. Your case will be given the care it deserves.
We explain the process thoroughly so you will know what to expect. You may have gotten advice from friends and family, but we will make sure you receive accurate legal advice so you can proceed in your case with confidence. Our clients also appreciate always knowing the status of their case.
Michael Heyden is a Spanish-speaking attorney.
We accept credit cards.