Responsive Representation Working On Your Criminal Defense
Since 1982, Michael C. Heyden has been defending clients charged with crimes from misdemeanor traffic offenses to drug charges and assault. He is known for being an aggressive litigator and was named one of the top 100 trial lawyers nationally by The National Trial Lawyers.
But not all criminal cases go to trial. Mr. Heyden will always do what’s in his client’s best interest. In some cases, that means working out a plea agreement with prosecutors.
Call our Wilmington, Delaware, office to set up a free consultation to discuss your case: locally, 302-416-4695 or long distance, 888-668-0590. We return calls and emails the same day they are received.
Don’t Gamble With Your Defense
When you’re charged with a crime, the repercussions can have serious, long-lasting effects on your life. A good criminal defense attorney can help you understand the law and review options you may not know you have for resolving your case.
At the Michael C. Heyden Law Office, we help clients charged with a variety of crimes, including:
- Assault and other violent crimes
- Domestic violence charges, including orders of protection
- Sex offenses, including rape and sexual assault
- Drug violations, such as possession, trafficking, sales and distribution
- Driving under the influence (DUI), for the first charge or for repeat charges
- Traffic tickets, like speeding tickets and reckless driving
- White collar crimes, such as fraud and embezzlement
We work on misdemeanors and felony cases at the state and federal levels.
An Attorney Who Can Work On Your Case With Confidence
Whatever your criminal charges are, working with a lawyer can help your defense. Attorneys work with the law every day and can explain loopholes and options you perhaps didn’t know were available to you. Don’t take chances with criminal charges. Get a lawyer who can defend your case with confidence.